What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a passion that leaves no stone unturned. Testing and experimenting with new, or outside of the box ideas have always been your thing.
Open communication is the key to achieving excellent outcomes. It also fosters amazing ideas, so let’s hear them!
We might not be the next Google but we’re trying to build a place of awesome company culture. If you’re big on that, help us build it to the next level.
Web & Graphic Designer
Type: Casual or Part Time (2-3 Days/Week) | Location: West Perth | Salary: Negotiable
We’re seeking a creative designer with energy, flair, and the ability to think outside of the box.
If you know your way around the Adobe Suite and already know WordPress or are keen on learning more about it, this is the role for you!
Perfect for somebody looking to return to the workforce with opportunity for progression to full-time for the right candidate.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Web & Graphic Designer to help take over our clients’ web work.
Working in close collaboration with our Managing Director, you will be given the training and the guidance to build websites just how we need them following our processes and checklists, while still being able to apply your own personal style.
You will need excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail, to be successful in this role.
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing range of clients across different sectors – even getting involved in team strategy & brainstorming sessions to ensure client marketing campaigns & websites are in syngery.
You should have a passion for helping businesses grow, while also being able to have a bit of fun.
ABOUT 3AM IDEAS
We’re a small, tight-knit digital marketing agency providing digital and holistic marketing services to small and medium-sized businesses of all types, industries, flavours, colours, and shapes, both local and national.
We have ASX-listed clients with big projects, to small businesses with big ideas.
Our approach to helping clients achieve their goals, is data-driven with a focus on generating a measurable ROI, presented in a transparent and upfront way.
- Maintain and update websites across different content management systems, but mostly WordPress using Divi Theme
- Create landing pages & optimise landing pages for advertising campaigns
- Build websites for clients, as well as our own brands
- Act as a 3am Ideas brand super star across internal and external communications
- You may be asked to attend networking events
- Other tasks as required
YOUR IDEAL SKILLS/CHARACTERISTICS
- Practical and proven experience in building mobile & SEO-friendly WordPress websites
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of analytical tools and statistics, with a curiosity for data
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and accountable to work and deadlines
- Receptive to changing priorities, feedback, and direction
- Great people skills
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Experience in Logo/Graphic design
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Experience working with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Experience in creating e-Commerce websites including WooCommerce & Shopify
- Understanding of how e-Commerce platforms work
- Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous
- Basic Google Analytics & Ads Certification
Have none of these qualifications but still think you’re a bit of a gun? We still want to hear from you!
We’re looking for our next superstar, so if you think this could be you send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a great addition to 3am Ideas and our clients.
Your cover letter is your chance to shine and show off your talents. If you’re starting it with “whom it may concern”, we’re probably not for you.
So be creative, don’t hold back!
Got What it Takes?
"*" indicates required fields