What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a passion that leaves no stone unturned. Testing and experimenting with new, or outside of the box ideas have always been your thing.
Open communication is the key to achieving excellent outcomes. It also fosters amazing ideas, so let’s hear them!
We might not be the next Google but we’re trying to build a place of awesome company culture. If you’re big on that, help us build it to the next level.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Type: Part Time (~20hrs/week) | Location: West Perth | Salary: $50,000-$65,000 p.a.
We’re looking for a part time Digital Marketing Coordinator to take control of client paid advertising campaigns.
Bonus points for having SEO skills and a creative flair for writing.
We’re happy to work with your schedule if you have kid drop-off or other life engagements.
ABOUT 3AM IDEAS
We were looking after growing businesses since before it was cool to be working with start-ups and small businesses.
We have a passion for helping businesses. Clients don’t consider us an agency they’ve outsourced to, they think of us as part of their team and we like it that way.
We need you to bring that same passion with you. We can probably teach you the rest.
Being a small business you shouldn’t be afraid of getting stuck into a variety of jobs.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and energic digital marketing professional with out-of-the-box ideas with a high level of attention to detail and an ability to communicate.
Take control of client accounts and manage paid advertising accounts, copywriting, some content creation, and extra bonus points if you have knowledge in SEO.
Ideally, you can even build your own landing pages on WordPress using Divi or a number of other builders.
- At least 2 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Google Ads
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Familiar with WordPress Websites
- Google Analytics
- Experience with Divi Theme/Builder
- Search Engine Optimisation experience
- Experience using Canva
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Html & CSS knowledge
- Google Partner status/Google Ads certification/Facebook Blueprint for Business certification
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES but not limited to:
- Create, maintain, optimize and update social media marketing campaigns
- Create, maintain, optimize and update Google advertising campaigns
- Ensure campaign targets and marketing plan goals are met
- Analyse data to create periodic reports for supervisors and clients
- Contribute to creative meetings for client and company marketing and communications strategies
- Use a range of design software and/or work with graphic designers and other professionals to develop e-marketing collateral.
- Liaise with external contractors in order to achieve client campaign outcomes
- Assist with marketing activities and events.
- Be actively involved in continuous improvement processes
- Act as a 3am Ideas brand superstar across internal and external communications, ensuring consistent language and corporate image.
- Other tasks as required
Applications must include collateral addressing the above qualifications, experience, and knowledge.
We’re also open to creative applications.
Got What it Takes?
"*" indicates required fields