What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a passion that leaves no stone unturned. Testing and experimenting with new, or outside of the box ideas have always been your thing.
Open communication is the key to achieving excellent outcomes. It also fosters amazing ideas, so let’s hear them!
We might not be the next Google but we’re trying to build a place of awesome company culture. If you’re big on that, help us build it to the next level.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Type: Part Time (~20hrs/week) | Location: West Perth | Salary: Negotiable
We’re looking for a part time Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist in fulfilling a number of client accounts in social media, website management and content marketing.
Perfect for somebody looking to return to the workforce!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator must be well presented, courteous, enthusiastic and professional, with exceptional communication skills.
It is important the Digital Marketing Coordinator is knowledgeable about the range of services provided by 3am Ideas, as well as a passion to keep up to date with current industry trends.
Design, implement and manage business systems.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the managing director.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES but not limited to:
- Maintain, create and update websites across different content management systems
- Create, maintain, optimize and update social media marketing campaigns
- Create, maintain, optimize and update Google advertising campaigns
- Create and maintain strategic marketing plans
- Ensure campaign targets and marketing plan goals are met
- Analyse data to create periodic reports for supervisors and clients
- Contribute to creative meetings for client and company marketing and communications strategies
- Use a range of design software and/or work with graphic designers and other professionals to develop e-marketing collateral.
- Develop and implement marketing automation processes and strategies, using MailChimp
- Use a range of software and tools to analyse data for the purposes of making SEO recommendations and implementing these
- Creating content (social media posts, advertising creative or copywriting etc.)
- Use and maintain the company’s Microsoft Teams environment
- Attend client meetings
- Liaise with external contractors in order to achieve client campaign outcomes
- Assist with marketing activities and events.
- Be actively involved in continuous improvement processes
- Act as a 3am Ideas brand super star across internal and external communications, ensuring consistent language and corporate image.
- Be an active and punctual member and contributor to 3am Ideas training, team meetings and firm wide activity, including events which may be outside of normal working hours.
- Comply with all Company-wide business systems and processes.
- Adhere to Company standards, including (but not limited to) working appropriate and agreed business hours, adhering to dress standards, health & safety policy, cultural standards, and maintaining a clear work area.
- 3am Ideas’ core values, goals and objectives must be fully comprehended and adhered to when speaking with clients or business associates.
- Other tasks as required
- Customer focused
- Be accountable for result
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and proactive work nature
- Goal orientated
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- A keen learner
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical thinker with good reasoning ability
- The position requires knowledge of internet marketing, business software, database programming and computer systems
In addition, the work performance of the Marketing Coordinator will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Level of communication with all clients and associates
- Taking initiative and following through with tasks efficiently and effectively
- Being actively involved in continuous improvement
- Meeting strict deadlines
- The ability to maintain, create and suggest new processes or systems in the office
- The ability to work closely and cooperatively with staff
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or Communications
- Good understanding of digital and social media marketing channels
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong copywriting abilities and proof-reading skills
- Proactive approach, strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Writing, design and content development skills across a range of communication platforms.
- Experience in at least two (2) areas of digital marketing
- Digital content development experience.
- High level verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent time management, prioritisation of tasks and goal setting skills combined with the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated digital literacy:
- Microsoft Office/365
- Databases/CRM systems
- Email marketing application e.g. Mailchimp
- Range of CMS, including WordPress
- Sound understanding of SEO and SEM principles
Open Communication and Trust: You will always speak positively of your team members and your clients in both public and private. You will speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. Open communication between our team and external stakeholders is key in achieving an excellent outcome.
We are Committed to Ongoing Education: We embrace mistakes as the outcome of a failed experiment. You will always be willing to learn from your mistakes. You will always be striving to learn, grow and master so you can help your fellow team members and clients learn, grow and master too. You will act as an educator to allow your clients to make their own intelligent decisions. You will impart practical, useable knowledge rather than just theory.
We Are Accountable and Responsible for our Actions: Accept that you as an individual are truly responsible for your actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in your work and your life. Understand that decisions you make at work directly impact the business of our clients. Our clients are supporting or growing families so we must always do what is best for them.
Spirit of Enthusiasm: We want to see passion and dedication not just to your work, but your life and personal projects too.
Customer Centric: You understand that the customer pays for your income, and that the business would not survive without their patronage. You will be consistent in your actions so that your customers or clients can feel comfortable in dealing with you at all times.
Applications must include collateral addressing the above qualifications, experience and knowledge.