What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a passion that leaves no stone unturned. Testing and experimenting with new, or outside of the box ideas have always been your thing.
Open communication is the key to achieving excellent outcomes. It also fosters amazing ideas, so let’s hear them!
We might not be the next Google but we’re trying to build a place of awesome company culture. If you’re big on that, help us build it to the next level.
Social Media & Content Coordinator
Type: Part Time (~10-15hrs/week) | Location: West Perth | Salary: Negotiable
We’re looking for a part time Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist in fulfilling a number of client accounts in social media, website management and content marketing.
Perfect for somebody looking to return to the workforce!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Social Media & Content Coordinator to help us manage our clients’ social presence, advertising campaigns, and content & SEO initiatives.
We are looking for somebody to come in and help us out for 10-15 hours per week initially with potential to grow and progress from there.
Working alongside our tight-knit team, you will be an integral part of brainstorming new campaign ideas and helping to drive continuous improvement in everything we do.
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing range of clients across different sectors – getting involved in strategic planning, creating content, updating websites, managing client relationships, monitoring social platforms, implementing advertising campaigns and keeping up to date with social media trends.
You should have a passion for helping businesses grow, while also being able to have a bit of fun. Some experience in N64 Goldeneye preferred but on the job training is offered.
ABOUT 3AM IDEAS
We’re a digital marketing agency providing digital and holistic marketing services to small and medium-sized businesses of all types, industries, flavours, colours, and shapes, both local and national.
We have ASX-listed clients with big projects, to small businesses with big ideas.
Our approach to helping clients achieve their goals, is data-driven with a focus on generating a measurable ROI, presented in a transparent and upfront way.
- Maintain and update websites across different content management systems, but mostly WordPress
- Create, maintain, optimize and update social media marketing campaigns
- Create, maintain, optimize and update Google advertising campaigns
- Organic social media management, posting, content creation & curation
- Ad campaign analysis & reporting
- Develop and implement marketing automation processes and strategies, using MailChimp
- Act as a 3am Ideas brand super star across internal and external communications
- Other tasks as required
YOUR IDEAL SKILLS/CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge and passion of cross-media advertising, social media, and web marketing
- Understanding of analytical tools and statistics, with a curiosity for data
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Appreciation for digital marketing trends and awareness of where the industry is going
- A way with words
- Organized and accountable to work and deadlines
- Receptive to changing priorities, feedback, and direction
- Great people skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification advantageous
- Basic Google Analytics & Ads Certification
Have none of these qualifications but still think you’re a bit of a gun? We still want to hear from you!
We’re looking for our next superstar, so if you think this could be you send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a great addition to 3am Ideas and our clients.
Your cover letter is your chance to shine and show off your talents. If you’re starting it with “whom it may concern”, we’re probably not for you. So be creative, don’t hold back!